02:30 PM
LEGALACTION accepts clients with legal service needs in Hawaii. In order for our firm to assist in matters arising in other states, we would need to associate with an attorney licensed to practice law in that state and be granted the right to practice in that state by a government authority or we could consult directly with the attorney hired to represent that client for an hourly fee.
Before we confirm our availability for a consultation on the date and time you submit with this form, we will need you to provide us your child's current IEP or 504 Plan. Therefore, schedule a date that will allow you sufficient time to respond to an email requesting your IEP. Without this information, we would be unable to provide you with well-considered guidance.  

LEGALACTION  is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of circumstance and ability. As a civil and statutory rights law firm, we aim to adhere as closely as possible to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0, Level AA), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). 


LEGALACTION strives to adhere to the guidelines and standards for accessibility, however, it is not presently within our means to achieve this goal in every respect of our website, but we are currently seeking additional solutions to overcome all remaining barriers while maintaining a level of accessibility to useful devices the site provides.

If you have any comments and or suggestions relating to improving the accessibility of our site, please don't hesitate to contact our accessibility coordinator by phone or e-mail. Your feedback will help us make improvements.

We primarily work on Maui, Honolulu, Big Island including Hilo and Kona and Kauai. We will also go to Molokai and Lani if needed. 

Avvo - Rate your Lawyer. Get Free Legal Advice.